Engineer an energy career with a leader in the utility industry.
As a Georgia Power Engineering Representative, you will be involved in service design, estimating, and coordinating construction for multiple overhead and underground residential, new business and other construction projects. You will assist in the distribution planning of the power system for reliability.
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Accredited technical certification, bachelor’s degree or EUT certificate
- Be drug free
- Knowledge of general engineering and construction principles
- Knowledge of electrical system operations, distribution systems, underground and overhead construction practices
- Working knowledge of NESC, scheduling tools, estimating software, NJUNS and EDEN preferred
- Proficiency with MS office products and other related engineering software systems highly desired
- Engineering Representative | $55,000 to $70,000 based on experience
- Advancement opportunities include Engineering Associate and Engineer, with the completion of an advanced degree(s).